Engage and Educate
Tuning Into Teens
A FREE six-session parenting program for parents of adolescence
Tuning Into Teens is held over 6 weeks. Our current Tuning Into Teens program is at capacity. However, please register your interest below and we will keep in contact with you about our future course in July.
Would you like to learn how to:
- be better at talking with your teen?
- be better at understanding your teen?
- help your teen learn to manage their emotions?
- help to prevent behaviour problems in your teen?
- teach your teen to deal with conflict?
Tuning into Teens shows you how to help your teen develop emotional intelligence. Adolescents with higher emotional intelligence:
- are more aware, assertive and strong in situations of peer pressure
- have greater success with making friends and are more able to manage conflict with peers
- are more able to cope when upset or angry
- have fewer mental health and substance abuse difficulties
- have more stable and satisfying relationships as adults
- have greater career success
- Emotional intelligence may be a better predictor of academic and career success than IQ!